Print Operator / Fulfillment Coordinator
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for an energetic and capable person to join our production team.
If you are a positive and an open-minded person who likes a dynamic and fast-growing work
environment where you have the freedom to come up with your own ideas and implement them and
preferably have experience with graphics editors and sublimation then you’ll be a good fit for us.
- Prepare digital files for printing
- Prepare materials and do the sublimation process
- Manage a production workflow to accurately produce products in correct sequence
- Maintenance of printing and heat press equipment
- Think about how to improve and simplify production process
Skills and experience
- High responsibility, accuracy, and professionalism
- Experience working with CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop, and sublimation equipment will be
considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Willingness to learn and being proactive
- Fluent in Latvian and English
What we offer
- Work in an ambitious young company
- Work with a product with proven usefulness for people
- Motivating salary and bonuses
- Health insurance
- Cozy office in Riga, company trips and events
- Free coffee, snacks, and great colleagues
There will be interviews in further stages of application.
Job location: Riga, Latvia. Work begins ASAP. Position is filled for the duration of 1-1.5 years.